Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Beamodel I brewed my Coffee for Tuesday. I guess I'm officially back on twice a week for the moment.:look: Especially since I'm using MN/MT etc....

IDareT'sHair

I'm still holding on to once a week but my new growth is starting to get thick and that will cause me to moisturize it more often with more washes.

I will probably go back to twice a week washes in about 2 or 3 weeks. By that time I will be 7/8 wks post.

Last edited:
Beamodel

You got me wanting another KV Kenyan Coffee Hair Oil (I love that stuff).:lick:

I think I may have like x1 Fenugreek one left and x1 of the Sea Kelp, Spirulina one.

I wish I could get a good Sale and some Free Shipping w/o having to spend an arm & a leg.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

Ugh, my hair feels horrid this morning. I might have to wash and DC again tonight or something. Maybe I should clarify too.

My new growth is getting wild and unbearable. I might be witching to bi weekly washes sooner than I thought.

It feels like I need straight up pure moisture and nothing else. This was my first time mixing my henna with tea and maybe that was too much. I normally mix it with only water. I guess I know better now.

My hair feels very course and dull if that makes sense.

It feels like I need straight up pure moisture and nothing else. This was my first time mixing my henna with tea and maybe that was too much. I normally mix it with only water. I guess I know better now.

My hair feels very course and dull if that makes sense.

Beamodel

It does make sense. It was probably the Tea. You know your Hair is picky with Tea.:yep:

Yeah...get that Moisture Level back up.

Hey, girls..What's going on? I'm at work, thinking about hair products, lol!

I'm still goin hard on my APB Hair Tonic and Pudding combo. Still in use up mode, too.

IDareT'sHair Beamodel For my GA thing, I mixed some JBCO with Megatek and added a little of that APB oil I have for the Birthday Cake scent. Good so far.

Did anyone get that Happy Nappy Groupon thing?????

Brownie518
IDareT'sHair

My hair was jacked up from adding tea to my henna. Today I sprayed APB leave in spray, APB leave in pudding and sealed with Vatika oil. Now my hair feels much better.

APB is a life saver I tell ya. I'm gonna order another pudding in marshmallow clouds scent and if course another mmc spray.

I don't need anymore creams. I'm using them but slowly. I love the oil too. I have it in birthday cake scent.

I'm also gonna get another body lotion in birthday cake scent. Everyone always tell me I smell so good even hours after applying it.

Beamodel

I ordered the set with the Shower gel, lotion, and scrub in Birthday Cake :lick:
I am going thru my Puddings quicker than I thought I would. I'm almost finished with another BDay Cake one and then I'll switch back to the Marshmallow Clouds. :yep:

Thinking about ordering NG conditioner again. Or should I get those two from Blue Roze.

Arrgg, I don't know. Decisions decisions.

Y'all help me plz!

Evenin' Ladies.

Sitting here in Lee Stafford getting ready to DC (Naturelle Grow's Slippery Elm, Marshmallow & Cinnamon).

Used up my Enso Naturals Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner. (Zero back ups *cries*)

curlyhersheygirl Beamodel

Yeah. I hated to 'use that up'. :sad:

I have not found another Cleansing Conditioner that do what it do. :lick:

And Lawd knows I have tried many.

Price. Performance. Scent. Customer Service (for me), Sales.....it was the entire package.:lol:

Such a Loss.:rolleyes:

Beamodel

I'm thinking September-ish, I'll return to once per week washing/cowashing.

As long as I'm using MT/MN/PALTAS/Pomade Shop Pomades etc.....I'll need to stay up on at least twice per week.

It's also making me use Cleansing Conditioners more too.:lick:

I eyeballed HH's Dark Honey Rinse the other day. I hate to use my last one because it is also discontinued (I think).:perplexed

Hi ladies!
curlyhersheygirl, glad to hear that little one is doing good.

Nothing new as usual with me and hair, i'm just getting old long hair don't care:lachen: today is my birthday and I took off as usual, reflecting on my life and goals. I got a pedicure today and free meal from Genghis grill (its like a monocles barbeque). I don't eat cake but wanted a cupcake, why all the shops are closed down:look: so went my Mrs, Fields and got me a pecan brownie. :lick: back to the workplace tomorrow.

Beamodel I'm thinking September-ish, I'll return to once per week washing/cowashing. As long as I'm using MT/MN/PALTAS/Pomade Shop Pomades etc.....I'll need to stay up on at least twice per week. It's also making me use Cleansing Conditioners more too.:lick: I eyeballed HH's Dark Honey Rinse the other day. I hate to use my last one because it is also discontinued (I think).:perplexed

IDareT'sHair

Yes. While using those, twice a week is necessary. My new growth is serous right now and I'm only 5wks post.

Back