Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

I have the watermelon. I like it. I purchased it for my son but I'm more of a cake bakery sweet scent type girl.

The watermelon smells just like jolly ranchers too. It does smell great.

Hi ladies. I've been scatter brained lately because I just landed a new job back home that doubles my income. I'm really excited but I need to figure out logistics. :rolleyes: Anyway, I brought out my APB Buttercream set (leave in spray, hair cream, and butta). I've been using the spray every day on dd's and my hair.

I emailed HV today. No response yet about my Whipped clouds. :rolleyes:

Manetabolism shipped me my third bottle that was missing very promptly.

Almost done with: Oyin Hair Dew, SSI Juicy Berry, 1 out of 4 HV Vatika Frosting.

Like Beamodel, I don't think I will participate in Mother's Day sales. I have too much to use up. I don't even need to look at a nother butter. :nono:

Have fun on yalls vacations IDareT'sHair and Beamodel. :yep:

Hi ladies. I've been scatter brained lately because I just landed a new job back home that doubles my income. I'm really excited but I need to figure out logistics. :rolleyes: Anyway, I brought out my APB Buttercream set (leave in spray, hair cream, and butta). I've been using the spray every day on dd's and my hair. I emailed HV today. No response yet about my Whipped clouds. :rolleyes: Manetabolism shipped me my third bottle that was missing very promptly. Almost done with: Oyin Hair Dew, SSI Juicy Berry, 1 out of 4 HV Vatika Frosting. Like Beamodel, I don't think I will participate in Mother's Day sales. I have too much to use up. I don't even need to look at a nother butter. :nono: Have fun on yalls vacations IDareT'sHair and Beamodel. :yep:

Congratulations Froreal3!!! :)

Hi ladies. I've been scatter brained lately because I just landed a new job back home that doubles my income. I'm really excited but I need to figure out logistics. :rolleyes: Anyway, I brought out my APB Buttercream set (leave in spray, hair cream, and butta). I've been using the spray every day on dd's and my hair. I emailed HV today. No response yet about my Whipped clouds. :rolleyes: Manetabolism shipped me my third bottle that was missing very promptly. Almost done with: Oyin Hair Dew, SSI Juicy Berry, 1 out of 4 HV Vatika Frosting. Like Beamodel, I don't think I will participate in Mother's Day sales. I have too much to use up. I don't even need to look at a nother butter. :nono: Have fun on yalls vacations IDareT'sHair and Beamodel. :yep:

Froreal3
Congrats on your new job and bigger income. We gonna be neighbors yayy.

Congratulations on the new job!! That is fabulous!!! Praying the logistics piece is seamless!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Beamodel

Anyway...I thought I'd finish up something today...But did not.:ohwell:

Well, I take that back...I completely finished up x1 HV Argan (that I had rinsed the bottle out with a little water).

I still say AV's Moringa & Ginseng is still my favorite Spritz/Detangler:lick:.

Not impressed at all with OBIA Naturals Spritz.

Whenever I finish it up, it won't be a repurchase (good ingredients tho').

IDareT'sHair

You know I will be using my APB spritz for my leave in. This stuff is great. I'm trying to add nothing much moisture to my hair right now.

I was gonna use SD II but I figured I would crack open my baby daddy boo thang Sitrinillah since Babygrowth mentioned it earlier

You know I will be using my APB spritz for my leave in. This stuff is great. I'm trying to add nothing much moisture to my hair right now.

I was gonna use SD II but I figured I would crack open my baby daddy boo thang Sitrinillah since Babygrowth mentioned it earlier

Beamodel

Jessicurl DT would also be a good one.:lick:

Imma hafta' get me a couple APB Spritz. I do have x2 Hair Tonics though.

IDareT'sHair

I'm on round two of my steaming session. I added YAM on top of my other concoction. Once done, I'm gonna put a shower cap on and let it marinate for a little bit longer.

Back