URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED

Ithacagurl

Please pray for one of the worship leaders at my church. She is a 22 year old Ithaca College student seemingly in excellent shape. She went into the hospital w week ago with mono that led to pneumonia, then a heart attack. She is unconscious and in a coma. They cannot detect any bain function. Her name is Andrea Morton. Thank you

Sorry I forgot you guys on the forward a few hours ago.
Hi everyone,

Kathy just got a call from Andrea's dad. They are calling the family to come say their good-byes tomorrow on the doctors' recommendation. Andrea is from Salamanca (about 2 hours west of Ithaca on Rte. 86/old Rte. 17), so most family should be able to make it.

A team of neurologists will come tomorrow to do an evaluation, however. While she is alive we should keep praying.

Last edited:
Please pray for one of the worship leaders at my church. She is a 22 year old Ithaca College student seemingly in excellent shape. She went into the hospital w week ago with mono that led to pneumonia, then a heart attack. She is unconscious and in a coma. They cannot detect any bain function. Her name is Andrea Morton. Thank you
Father God, you have an 'angel' who worships you in song and loveliness of spirit. We come before you in heart and soul asking for your grace and mercies over the life and health over this dear one who lies 'sleeping'.

Father, we ask that you bring new life to her being. We ask that you allow her to walk among the living, in wholeness and newness of Life. We don't have the answers nor the power, but in loving prayer, we are not powerless, neither are we without life. Heal this precious daughter of yours; bring her back to her family and loved ones. Let them hear her 'sing' again. Let her voice be a living testimony unto you and you alone.

Surround her and protect her with your angels of mercy.

Father, let her life be a living breathing testimony that she who was once asleep is now awakened giving you the Glory for it all. Let your life and blood infuse her being, completely so that she may arise and call unto to you...as truly blessed.

We ask you and we thank you with all of our hearts. Father God in Jesus Name, Amen and Amen. :giveheart:

According to your will, let it all be done. Amen.

Father God,

I stand in agreement with Shimmie this day, for you said that where two or three gather in your name, you are with us. You know what's best for your Child, Andrea. We pray for her family during this time as they seek to understand why. This I also pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen

Father God, you have an 'angel' who worships you in song and loveliness of spirit. We come before you in heart and soul asking for your grace and mercies over the life and health over this dear one who lies 'sleeping'.

Father, we ask that you bring new life to her being. We ask that you allow her to walk among the living, in wholeness and newness of Life. We don't have the answers nor the power, but in loving prayer, we are not powerless, neither are we without life. Heal this precious daughter of yours; bring her back to her family and loved ones. Let them hear her 'sing' again. Let her voice be a living testimony unto you and you alone.

Father, let her life be a living breathing testimony that she who was once asleep is now awakened giving you the Glory for it all. Let your life and blood infuse her being, completely so that she may arise and call unto to you...as truly blessed.

We ask you and we thank you with all of our hearts. Father God in Jesus Name, Amen and Amen. :giveheart:

Shimmie, I hope you do not mind but I posted your prayer on my FB page it was so anointing and people commented on it and we thank you for your heart.

Shimmie, I hope you do not mind but I posted your prayer on my FB page it was so anointing and people commented on it and we thank you for your heart.
:kiss: To God be the Glory. I'm extremely humbled. It is "I" who thanks you for your heart which created this post.

Your love for this precious 'sister', now has prayers going up to Heaven for her from all over the world. The real heart is 'yours' beautiful lady. :yep:

God bless you, abundantly. :giveheart:

Guys thanks for all the prayers unfortunately she was taken off the life support this morning. I will be going to a prayer vigil for her tonight

Guys thanks for all the prayers unfortunately she was taken off the life support this morning. I will be going to a prayer vigil for her tonight
:grouphug2: My heart and prayers are with you and those who love her.

Now, she sleeps, in the loving arms of Jesus. :giveheart:

^ Amen - she is with our King - she can lead worship in His presence. Glory be.

My prayers and heart go out to you and her family.

Last edited:

Sorry I forgot you guys on the forward a few hours ago.
Hi everyone,

Kathy just got a call from Andrea's dad. They are calling the family to come say their good-byes tomorrow on the doctors' recommendation. Andrea is from Salamanca (about 2 hours west of Ithaca on Rte. 86/old Rte. 17), so most family should be able to make it.

A team of neurologists will come tomorrow to do an evaluation, however. While she is alive we should keep praying.

OMG i HAD Mono, I was all over the internet ministering, sometimes helping others but educating at how SERIOUS IT CAN REALLY BE

Many dont know

God healed me , burned the virus out of my blood literally

I am praying for her right now this minute

God healing power and the Blood of Jesus upon her!!!!

Back