URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

lady_godiva

Hi Ladies,

I know that there is another section for prayers requests, but I really need a lot of people praying with me on this.

I am asking for prayer for a meeting that I have to have tomorrow morning. I am really under attack on my job because Satan is doing all that he can to stop the plans God has for me. Pray for me to be victorious tomorrow and in this situation and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Thank you.

Lady Godiva you will be in my prayers tonight. I can definitely emphasize with your situation. Walk into that meeting knowing that you have the grace of God surrounding you.

I will pray for you Lady_Godiva. I can't believe this is still happening to you!!! God will help you see it through!

Lady....know that you have the grace of God with you. No matter what happens on your job, it will be for the best. All things work together for good and what the devil means for evil, God will turn it around.

I can testify to that!

Thank you Jesus the victory is already yours. God has given you favor with men and will cause your enemies to pour into your bossom. Remember the children of Israel and when they had to ask the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold and clothing. The word then states in Exodus 12:36 "And the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, sot that they granted them what they requested. Thus they plundered the Egyptians." God will cause the meeting to go in your favor and grant your request. Plunder means a: to take the goods of by force (as in war). Be encouraged for Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Thank you Jesus the victory is already yours. God has given you favor with men and will cause your enemies to pour into your bossom. Remember the children of Israel and when they had to ask the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold and clothing. The word then states in Exodus 12:36 "And the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, sot that they granted them what they requested. Thus they plundered the Egyptians." God will cause the meeting to go in your favor and grant your request. Plunder means a: to take the goods of by force (as in war). Be encouraged for Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Lady Godiva, I'm late, but I agree in prayer with All_Me.

Be blessed.

Hi Ladies,

I know that there is another section for prayers requests, but I really need a lot of people praying with me on this.

I am asking for prayer for a meeting that I have to have tomorrow morning. I am really under attack on my job because Satan is doing all that he can to stop the plans God has for me. Pray for me to be victorious tomorrow and in this situation and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Thank you.

I am with in Jesus name that He will give you divine FAVOR over the enemy in Jesus Name!!!

Back