Updates

Leigh

Many of us have requested prayers the past month or two. Please post your updates.

My case from the April accident is in the process of being settled. I have submitted all paperwork and my attorney found a company that would do a diminishment of value for $75 since my dealership wouldn't.

I pray that I will get a large settlement so that I will have enough to pay the chiropractor, give the attorney his 1/3 plus fees (I hope are less than $500 - $100 if plausible), reimbursed for physical therapy bills and have a sizeable amount left for me and my daughter.

I'm still waiting to here from the job I applied for at the end of November. God is good and has given me peace for the entire situation. I remember in the beginning I was fighting to not have every thing dragged out, now I know that regardless of what I go through to get there God is all powerful and shows mercy and grace. He will watch out for me. So, I've had to leave it alone and let God do his work. I must admit I do want my settlement before the end of this year, which really means before christmas since business slows down the week after.

Thank you Leigh for your beautiful prayer in my prayer request thread. I pray that everything works out with your settlement and your employment situation.

Thanks. I hope some of the other ladies post. I'm curious as to how tests, interviews etc. have gone. Don't know if I need to continue to pray or if the prayers have been answered.

Back