Updated Ye Olde Album

jainygirl

Just added some new pics to my album
smile.gif

Your ends look great, Jainy.
smile.gif
I think you've got a really nice length. Congratulations on getting closer to your hair goal!

[ QUOTE ]
Nyambura said:
Your ends look great, Jainy.
smile.gif
I think you've got a really nice length. Congratulations on getting closer to your hair goal!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks
wink.gif

For minute I was trying to convince myself that I didnt want bra strap hair cuz that is just too long for me but you are now my motivation to see if I can do it I have so much to go though

Jainy, I couldn't stop staring at your hair pics. Your hair looks so healthy. If I got to that length with hair like that, I'd set up camp right there.
smile.gif
Guess who is being added to my list of idols.
wink.gif
notworthy.gif

Thanks everyone
wave.gif
Honestly, the thing that has been helping me stay focused and motivated are you guys. I love hearing about all of the different routines and ideas that everyone is trying. The updates are Very motivating
weird.gif
Everyone here is so nice and you guys really are all little cheerleaders
smile.gif
I know it doesnt' happen to just me---sometimes when i can't find my silk scarf and i'm REALLY really tired and ready to give in and just go to bed, i hear the LHCFer's
weird.gif
cheering "find it, find it!!! No Split Ends Here!!!
rofl.gif
--jainygirl

your hair looks great! Jeez! seems I'm doing a lot of pouting (over all these beautiful heads of hair!) lately. keep up the good work ladies!!

hugs to everyone
bdance.gif
ya'll are so sweet
smile.gif
now i don't feel like such a slouch for not wearing my hair down tomorrow
rofl.gif
I'm letting it rest and grow instead
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cami said:
your hair is really thick to the ends...nice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup!
smile.gif

all that thickness without trims??... how do u do it jainy??

Back