Updated texturizer Pics!!

sweettrini

Hi guys, I just wanted to show you some of my pics!! I think I see growth y'all /images/graemlins/clap.gif You guys are so inspiring, I just wanted to share some of my progress with you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i love the texture of your hair! hope u reach all your hair growth goals! keep taking good care of your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The texture really looks nice. What a great inspiration? Keep up the good work and Happy Growing.

I love the texture and it has grown /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep up the good work /images/graemlins/up.gif

Hey Ally!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Girl I have been looking at your album too....you've gotten a lot of growth!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif What are you doing?? I have been doing my own texturizers at home now, I'm grateful to Shavon for starting me off on the right foot but I'm happier doing my own.

Hi Trini! I've been around. I am so happy that you are having success on your own. Your hair looks marvelous and I see that you got some really good growth too! I brought a friend of mine to see Shavon (she's a 3b/c) and although she has not gone back to him ($$ issues) she is so grateful that she went to him in the first place cause her hair is looking nice and it's still healthy. I have gone back once for my second texturizer, everything went well. I thank you for refering him to me. I am doing a braid-a-ton so I really don't think I will be seeing him all that much, but thanks for refering him to me! I am happy all is well, in no time you gone be at bra strap girl!

Heehee....thanks for the encouragement Ally!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Bra-strap?? I can't even picture that yet because of my *shrinkage* /images/graemlins/mad.gif It's only just after I wash or do a touchup that I really realize how much my hair has grown. I will go back to see Shavon at my next touch up because I need a trim (just a dusting) badly so I may just go see him for a trim. You've also gained a lot of length.....keep me posted on what's working for you. Happy hair growing!!

will do! My ends need a dusting too! I guess I'll do one before my braid-a-ton begins. Right now I mainly stick with my co-washes and I am in LOVE with NTM products, they do the trick for me. I was surging and it was working but it caused me to breakout and develope grow brown flakes all over my skin and scalp so I had to stop! I am now taking omega 3s and 6s and I just ordered some vitamins from Robin Woods (growafrohairlong.com).

Back