updated pics in album

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
Hello ladies...
I finally took some updated pics in the "soaring to new lenghts album". Password is hair. I used oasis conditioner then, tgi chocolate head followed by an avacado deep conditoner in my hair.
The nape area of my hair is slightly a different texture...more tighter curls. Does anyone have a solution for this? My hair looks uneven wet, but I know it's even b/c i recently had it trimmed when it was blowdried.
thanks in advance

Wow Saddity!
bdance.gif

You hair has soared to great lengths! It is very beautiful! Keep up the good work!

I'm transitioning right now and I might need your help too!
smile.gif

Thank you so much everyone.

Silvergirl-I'm completely natural now, for about 4 years now. I had alot of set backs. Scissor happy stylist and bleach being the biggest.

Poohbear- don't be discouraged. You have me and everyone else here i'm sure to help you to transition. I made a post in your discouraged thread.

Your hair looks awesome, congratulations on a job well done! I am not natural, but you are definetly an inspiration for me that the goals that I have for my hair will be achieved.

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Poohbear- don't be discouraged. You have me and everyone else here i'm sure to help you to transition. I made a post in your discouraged thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not worried anymore. I'm just gonna follow my regime and go with the flow as my hair grows!
wink.gif
grin.gif

Thanks alot everyone. Hiza and carefree I see what your woring with....beautiful hair. Seriously everybody is a hair inspiraion on this site, especaially DSD'S album.

Back