Updated photo album

I used to use lacio lacio as well and I found that it just was not moisturizing enough for my hair. It has protein in it right? When I tried NIOXIN on a whim I just found it be more moisturizing.

Hi Chaya

Your hair is soo full and it looks bouncy. What relaxer do you and your sister use and what kind is it? lye or no lye. Your sister has hair as thick as mine. I am looking to find the perfect relaxer.

Congrats on your engagement.

DMarie

Wow Chaya I am impressed! Your hair look great and I am so jealous that your roller sets look so professional once complete.

Last edited:
DMarie said:
Hi Chaya

Your hair is soo full and it looks bouncy. What relaxer do you and your sister use and what kind is it? lye or no lye. Your sister has hair as thick as mine. I am looking to find the perfect relaxer.

Congrats on your engagement.

DMarie

Thanks Dmarie!
THe salon I go to uses Affirm and Sentonics lye regular. I actually use both. My stylist believes if you dont switch your relaxers ( must be in the same family though meaning they have similar formulas) then it will start to dry out your hair. So I use both. Ive always used lye. My sisters hair is pretty thick and she is transitioning right now. I really like what I use know. I dont have absolutely straight hair.

kking7777 said:
Wow Chaya I am impressed! Your hair look great and I am so jealous that your roller sets look so professional once complete.

Thanks DSD, ALLI and kking!
It aint perfect yet. It still takes me about 45min-1hr to roll it up and my roots sometimes doesnt get as straight as I would like. I guess practice makes perfect.

Back