Updated my album

Girl that MTG is really growing your hair. Thank you for the inspiration. I really needed it. Your hair is beautiful.:)

Wow, your texturized hair is sooo pretty and long! Are you happy with it? do you miss being natural? i'm wondering whether i should texturize again. thankls for sharing

den1 said:
Wow, your texturized hair is sooo pretty and long! Are you happy with it? do you miss being natural? i'm wondering whether i should texturize again. thankls for sharing
I ENJOY THE TEXURIZED HAIR, BUT I'M GOING TO GO NATURAL AGAIN (I THINK). THE COLOR IS DOING A NUMBER ON MY HAIR, SO I'M GOING TO DYE IT JET BLACK, AND LEAVE IT ALONE. IT NOT HARD DEALING WITH MY NATURAL TEXTURE AND THE PROCESSED HAIR.

divine said:
I ENJOY THE TEXURIZED HAIR, BUT I'M GOING TO GO NATURAL AGAIN (I THINK). THE COLOR IS DOING A NUMBER ON MY HAIR, SO I'M GOING TO DYE IT JET BLACK, AND LEAVE IT ALONE. IT NOT HARD DEALING WITH MY NATURAL TEXTURE AND THE PROCESSED HAIR.

Girl you've got to do what's best for you, although I did try to dye my hair red after seeing your pics, that was a disaster though and I'm going to go black in a couple of months. Your hair is still gorgeous, and your gorgeous too so now I have to hate on you :bah: :lol:

Very pretty hair! I too had problems with color and have just accepted the fact that my hair will have to always be black. :)

On a sidenote:
What made you want to go back natural? Are you not completely happy with the texturizer?

Back