Updated Fotki

Babygurl

Just updated my Fotki with my anniversary pictures....2 years of healthy hair care going into my 3rd year. I relaxed my hair and flat-ironed with Maxiglide to show progress, I slightly bumped the ends. I did a small 1" trim (not a blunt cut) and I like the results. Hope everyone enjoys them!

This is my comparison from when I started in August 2003 to now September 2005
compareyear31-vi.jpg

The rest are at this link http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/hair_challenge_year_3/ password in signature

Last edited:
Oh MY!!! Thats crazy growth looking at all your pics, wow you're my official hair idol and you're a type 4 too!!!!!!

:notworthy

Absolutely beautiful. My hair inspiration just keeps reminding me why I'm on this journey. So my hair can grow up to be like hers. :grin:

A true rags to riches story! Now I know they need to hurry up and make u feature of the month, its long over due..........

You're doing an exceptional job!!! I remember when you first came and your hair was much shorter.

How do you wear your hair on a regular basis?

Please share your regimen....Your hair thrived hella fast!!!!!!! What were you doing in the beginning to get that much growth? Please share.

Crysdon said:
You're doing an exceptional job!!! I remember when you first came and your hair was much shorter.

How do you wear your hair on a regular basis?

Im still rockin a bun 99% of the time. I will do the occassional braidout but then its back to buns!

Bmm said:
Please share your regimen....Your hair thrived hella fast!!!!!!! What were you doing in the beginning to get that much growth? Please share.

I did nothing but leave my hair alone. I stopped the heat. My regimen is to wash and deep condition WITH heat every 3 days. Wear buns, minimal heat. Thats it. I have only trimmed my hair once in the past 2 years.

Babygurl said:
I did nothing but leave my hair alone. I stopped the heat. My regimen is to wash and deep condition WITH heat every 3 days. Wear buns, minimal heat. Thats it. I have only trimmed my hair once in the past 2 years.

I know thats right!!! leave it alone...Heck that is when I see the most results when I leave my hair alone too....you go girl!!

Congrats! your hair is very incouraging to let us know that it can be done. Thanks for sharing. Oh yeah I found those dominican products and the maxiglide was a gift from my aunt, thanks to God first and your fotki I'm ready to grow :grin:

Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration!!!! Have you taken any vitamins, If so which ones and the dose. Thanks

Back