Updated Fotki

nappystorm

I have recently updated my fotki. It includes pictures of my rollerset and Chi. The last pic is the "trim" I got recently. Enjoy!!!!

Some ***** cut about 2 inches off the bottom and dust the top. It's all one length now.That butchering inspired my no trim 2009 challenge

Last edited:
Your hair is gorgeous...the person did cut your hair and did not trim it. However it still looks beautiful...

WOW. I know you were mad. It looks nice but judging from your other pictures I didn't think you needed to have that much taken off.

I need my ends trimmed, but I am so scared because of bad experiences with salon "trims". One time I ended up with 4" off. I never went there again, mind you, she was my childhood stylist.

Yeah that's why I only trim twice a year.:perplexed
Now I'm changing it to once a year

Somebody did come up with a really good idea though. Tell the stylist to take off 1 inch and if she cuts anymore than that she is not getting paid. Or take someone who is as crazy about your hair as you are. My 6'4 ex used to sternly tell whoever's trimming how much and stand over her to make sure she's doing it.:grin:

Back