UPDATED FOTKI: I reached BRASTRAP ya'll!!!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Hello Ladies!!! After a 4 month stretch (and a trim in Feb.), I relaxed my hair the other day. When I was rinsing out the conditioner I felt hair all down my back...when it was still there after I detangled, I was ELATED! I don't ever remember my hair being this long or healthy. Since I reached my goal 2 months early:grin: , I have set another goal. I'm going for Midback by Christmas. The updates are in the "2007" album, it's unlocked for now. Enjoy!

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bouncy: :dance7: I'm so happy for you! But I'm so jealous! :( :) Adding you to my favorite list of fotkis to stalk!!!:lol: :sekret:

Congratulations. I just checked my growth progress a few mintues ago and I am one inch from BSL.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

I will have met my goal for the year 6 months early if I reach this by June.

PS: I could not get into your fotki the pw isn't working.

Last edited:
Wishin4BSL said:
SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bouncy: :dance7: I'm so happy for you! But I'm so jealous! :( :) Adding you to my favorite list of fotkis to stalk!!!:lol: :sekret:

Oh, stop, you are not that far away from bra strap length. Keep it up and soon you will have a congrads thread. :)

Thanks you guys!!! WishingBSL, go ahead and add me girl...I like to stalk too:lol: !! I unlocked the album, hope it works for you!!

qtslim83 said:
Hello Ladies!!! After a 4 month stretch (and a trim in Feb.), I relaxed my hair the other day. When I was rinsing out the conditioner I felt hair all down my back...when it was still there after I detangled, I was ELATED! I don't ever remember my hair being this long or healthy. Since I reached my goal 2 months early:grin: , I have set another goal. I'm going for Midback by Christmas. The updates are in the "2007" album, it's unlocked for now. Enjoy!

I couldn't access the fotki. The password wouldn't work but your hair looked great in your 05 and 06 albums so I know its great for 07!!!:D

mscocoface said:
Congratulations. I just checked my growth progress a few mintues ago and I am one inch from BSL.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

I will have met my goal for the year 6 months early if I reach this by June.

Good Luck, you will be there in no time:)

Wishin4BSL said:
:lol: Thanks gymfreak! I'm just so impatient!
Girl, I hear you. If there was a thousand dollar pill that I could take today and wake up next week with bra strap length hair, I would be the first person in line.

tee- hee!!! isn't it exciting!! - I just touched up myself with some results and I'm just as elated and my hair isn't even long yet. It's just knowing that hard work pays off!! lol. Cogratulations girlie!!!!

Back