Updated Fotki and Comparison Shots

leona2025

Ok Ladies so I been on my hair journey since Feb. Here's my Progress so far. It doesn't look like a lot of progress in the pictures, but my hair difinitely feels longer, stronger, and healthy. I also did a semi permanent color Jazzing Red Hot. It didn't dry my hair and the color took very well although it's hard to see in the pictures. I added some length shots and 1 of the color the rest are in my Fotki. Have a look. Please disregard fat back. I have my Progress T now.:lachen:
Compare1.jpg
3.jpg

It wasn't drying at all. My hair was detangled easy in the shower when I was rinsing it out. I want to try more colors now.

It does look like it is healthier and has grown a bit. especially in the pic where you are pulling it down to show the length.:yep:

Ahm excuse me, but ah...it seems to me that you have made A LOT of progress! Good job, too! It's flowing long and pretty and it looks very healthy. :yep:

Thanks so much for the comments. This is the longest healthiest it's been since I've been an adult. I told my mom I wash and Dc 1 or 2 times a week and she said.. all your hair gonna fall out, lol. :lachen:I don't know how I survived all those years not washing more often. I can't stand my hair to be dirty.

Great Progress! I am so dumb when I first looked at the pictures I thought, "wait it was longer, why did it get shorter?" lol

I can def tell the difference keep up whatever your doing!

I just want to thank all of you. Your comments have really encouraged me. I've been wanting my hair to get thicker. In the Pic from Feb. I had just stopped relaxing from root to tip every touch up. I'm so glad to be a part of a sisterhood like LHCF. I'm gaining more and more confidence since I am able to rely on the opinions and views of the ladies here. I never would tried to do any kind of coloring and now I'm glad I did.

Back