Updated Fotki! Almost at Bra Strap!

Cincysweetie

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you all know that I updated my fotki album (Cincysweetie2005). The password is in my profile. Thanks so much for all your help and advice along the way. :)

Last edited:
Very Very Nice!!
You will be brastrap in no time. It looks soo shiny and healthy.
I love how your bantu knots came out.

Just lovely Cincy!!!
That bantu set came out soooo pretty....

You're almost there girl...congrats!:grin:

Thank you ladies sooooo much for all the compliments! I could not have done it without you all! Check back later this week from my Caruso rollerset. :D

Great Hair!!!! Congrats, you are almost there!!!

BTW LOVE the Bantu set...how many did you do?

ccd said:
Great Hair!!!! Congrats, you are almost there!!!

BTW LOVE the Bantu set...how many did you do?
Thank you all again so much for the compliments! I did 5 bantu knots....parted my hair up front in the middle and did two, then one at the crown of my head, and two in the back.

Babygurl, I feel like it has taken FOREVER!!!

I updated my album again to include pictures of my caruso rollerset.

**WARNING**

These pics were taken around 4:45 a.m., I've been working all week, going to class, and typing a paper...needless to say...I'm looking a little rough! :look:

pw: tresses

Last edited:
Wow! Very purty. I love the last shots at 4 in the morning. Your hair is sooo thick and full. I love the inner Jenmd shoutout.

Country gal said:
Wow! Very purty. I love the last shots at 4 in the morning. Your hair is sooo thick and full. I love the inner Jenmd shoutout.
Thank you! The 4 a.m. shots were very random...I was bored and had writer's block so I went to Super Wal-Mart and then took some photos, lol.

That pic isn't exactly what JenniferMD is doing but that's what it reminds me of every time I look at it! She has such gorgeous hair!

Back