Updated fotki album...FINALLY!

NuMe2004

Hey ladies,

Check out my updates at http://public.fotki.com/hair2004/.

My hair has grown slightly since March. Again, I had to cut the sides to keep them from outgrowing the center. I hate that my hair grows slow in the middle, because it always creates an annoying gap whenever the sides surpass it. Thus, my goal is to keep my hair healthy so that the center can eventually catch up with the rest of my hair.

The only thing I've added to my regimen since my last update is a daily multivitamin. Not only have I experienced hair growth thanks to the implementation of nutrients, but I have also experienced an increased surge of energy thanks to a boost in my iron intake.

Feel free to peruse my album and ask whatever questions you may have. As always, happy hair growing to you!

You're making great progress! It looks like you met your goal in decreasing the gaps in length between the sides and the middle. Beautiful!!!!:woohoo:

You're making great progress! It looks like you met your goal in decreasing the gaps in length between the sides and the middle. Beautiful!!!!:woohoo:

Girl, I'm trying! It has improved, but I'm not totally there yet. Thanks for noticing though ;).

Great progress NuMe:yep:, your hair looks fuller and thicker to me. Try to be patient with your slower growing area, if you keep babying it, it will eventually catch up with the rest of your hair. And your avi pic in your fotki is beautiful--you are so pretty.

Yes, I've noticed that too!!! I struggle with my sides outgrowing the middle so your pictures are very inspirational. Indeed, Excellent Progress:yep:!!!

Back