Updated album

testimony777

I have seen so many of your albums and am always inspired by the pics of the back of your hair, so I decided to take some of my own. My hair was flat ironed last week so I snapped a couple of shots, they are in the 2006 folder. I also added a new pic to the “grow out challenge” album. Based on the pic it looks like I have gotten an inch of growth over the last two months. It is probably more like an inch and a half as I did a trim a few days before I took the pic. Thanks in advance for stopping by my album:)

Pretty!! Your hair looks thick and full of body. I do the bantu knot thing for waves also. Your curls remind me so much of mine. Possible hair twin here.
d010.gif

You take good pictures. Your hair is very curly and beautiful. I want to know the hair regimen too. Also, what flat iron and products did you use? I never would have thought you were natural with straight hair like that. I'm about to go natural for the second and last time and would really like to know what product and/or technique would allow me to sometimes flat iron my hair and allow it to stay that way at least a couple of days without reversion.

thanks for sharing.

DMarie

Very pretty Testimony! Your hair is long and healthy! Keep doing what you're doing bc it's working!

Thanks so much for the compliments! You all have such beautiful hair your nice words are so encouraging!

Aalize, thanks for the compliment; I will pm you my routine this evening

Pokahontas I so love your hair; I will be your hair twin any day:D I can't wait till I get to you length!

ThePrincess725 I love your avitar pic. Those twists are beautiful!

DMarie. your hair in that avatar pic looks so full and beautiful. I will pm you my routine this evening but as far as what flat iron I use it is a FHI. I have the one with the 1 1/3 inch plates. I apply my regular leave in (Jessicurl Aloeba) and let my hair air dry over night in two braids then I flat iron it in the morning.

Thanks again ladies:)

testimony777 said:
Thank you dlewis:) . My hair cut is basically a blunt cut but I have some long layers in the front and at the crown.

Love your hair!!! I am currently hair stalking you! I love your cut and want mine to be that way sometime this year. I saw in another thread that you do your own hair 100%. How did you go about giving yourself this shape? The bluntness and the long layers? I guess I am wondering your steps for your self-trimming.

Back