Updated album

I just viewed your super grow out pictures. Your hair grows fast. Keep up the good work, girly.

OMG!!!! Your hair has grown so much since the cut in August. That's some kind of progress girl. Keep up the good work! And the pic of your girlfriend J's hair? All I can say is, "Dang!" She also has a very pretty head of hair.

Miss Jet, your hair looks REALLY healthy! Let us know your regimen! Once again, great progress wow!

Question, is your hair colored? Are you using a rinse? what are you doing for shine? TIA

:clap: Your hair is lookin' good, Miss J!!! Great progress!!! :yep:

Your ends look much better than the previous pic before it!!!

You're on your way to long healthy hair!!! WOO-HOO!!! :grin:

Hey Ladies! Thanks again for the encouragement!

Anky, to answer your question about my regimen, once a week, I try and do the following:

*Wash with Elucence MB
*Apply generic Joico K-pak for 5 minutes, rinse then
*Deep conditon with a mixture of NTM Conditioner and Elucence Extended repair treatment. I will either sleep overnight with it in a plastic cap, or sit under the dryer with it.
*I then usually rollserset using generic humectress as a leave in and Salerm 21. I find that this combo leaves my hair silky soft and manageable.

As for the shine, I use Sebastians Colourshines (rinse) in mohogany and Elucence Shine spray (Luv the stuff)

For daily maintenence I just try to keep my ends moisterized with a little bit of Elucence MB contioner and a little NTM Serum.

I have recently tried Aubrey Organics GPB and man, that stuff is like a miracle in a bottle! It really did wonders for my hair, IMO. I'm heavily considering replacing the Generic Joico with that.

Back