~*UpDaTeD AlBuM*~

Cincysweetie

Hey ladies...just wanted to let you all know that I updated my album today! Stop by and check it out...I think I'm making a little progress! The link is in my siggy and thanks for all your help!

Wow! Your hair has grown! It get thicker and thicker! Very pretty! Keep growing that beautiful hair! :yep:

Your hair looks great, so healthy and shiny. Now you may have just thrown me into heat relapse. :D Keep up the great work, looks like your hair is loving it.

Cincy! Look at you looking all lush and thick dayum you!!!!

I cannot hate though... :kiss: LOL!

Looking really girl...lovely head of hair!!!!:)

Thanks for sharing!

MonaLisa said:
Cincy! Look at you looking all lush and thick dayum you!!!!

I cannot hate though... :kiss: LOL!

Looking really girl...lovely head of hair!!!!:)

Thanks for sharing!

well im going to hate, then!!! :grin: lol, j/k. you have been hiding all that beautiful hair in a ponytail... shame on you! hair like that needs to be showcased. great job!!!!!!! (you know i couldnt go without commenting)

vangrey said:
well im going to hate, then!!! :grin: lol, j/k. you have been hiding all that beautiful hair in a ponytail... shame on you! hair like that needs to be showcased. great job!!!!!!! (you know i couldnt go without commenting)[/QUOTE]

*Nods affirmatively* LOL.

Thanks ladies so much for the compliments, and more importantly the support. I could have NEVER done it without you all! :) It's funny how you all say that my hair is thick, cause I always think it's super thin and wish I could have thicker hair!! LOL...Hair anorexia, grrr!

NaCincy (= natural Cincy, to help distinguish btwn. us, lol)...stay away from that heat! Your hair is gorgeous!!!

Thanks again ladies!
star said:
Hair looks great!! What products are you using? :)
I wash once a week with EQP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
I deep condition once a week with either KeraCare Humecto or NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
I do at least one CO wash a week with NTM DDC or VO5 Strawberries and Cream
I moisturize with EQP Mango Butter and ORS Carrot Oil
I also use KeraCare Essential Oils, NTM Healing Shine Serum, NTM Silk Touch Leave-In, and KerapHix/Humectress/EVOO or Nature's Gate Jojoba Conditioner for medium protein treatments once every 2-3 weeks, and clarify about once every two weeks with Suave Clarifying Shampoo mixed with EQP CCS--I think that's about it.

Cincysweetie said:
Thanks again ladies!

I deep condition once a week with either KeraCare Humecto or NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
I also use KeraCare Essential Oils, NTM Healing Shine Serum, NTM Silk Touch Leave-In, and KerapHix/Humectress/EVOO or Nature's Gate Jojoba Conditioner for medium protein treatments once every 2-3 weeks, and clarify about once every two weeks with Suave Clarifying Shampoo mixed with EQP CCS--I think that's about it.

Nice regimen chica. I see we share the love of Humecto/NTM DDC deep conditioning. I usually use something with coconut or milk/honey for CW's...but I may have to give the Strawberries and Cream a try for the summer (I was sniffing it along with the Blueberries and Cream in the store....like a crackhead...)

MonaLisa said:
Nice regimen chica. I see we share the love of Humecto/NTM DDC deep conditioning. I usually use something with coconut or milk/honey for CW's...but I may have to give the Strawberries and Cream a try for the summer (I was sniffing it along with the Blueberries and Cream in the store....like a crackhead...)

LOL. You know for some reason I just did not like the Suave Milk and Honey, but I love the STrawberries and Cream. I don't think I've ever come across the Blueberries and Cream.

Thanks! :)
Cincysweetie said:
Thanks again ladies!

Back