Updated Album

Avin'sMom2010

Hey guys I posted some more pics to my album, go to the bottom Jan 2004 album, I flat ironed my natural hair, used the caruso rollers, I also have a couple from early jan when I did a blow out without a comb attachment which really didn't stretch it much. I am all thumbs when it comes to styling hair so don't expect too much (okay)
smile.gif

www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn

coco

Thank you very much for sharing your pictures. Your hair is very beautiful and it has grown so much.

Thanks for sharing your album, you hair is THICK AND HEALTHY!!! Your process seems simple and it looks like you know what you're doing (meaning you're organized, got only a handful of products, and you're sticking to your protective styles). Way to go!
clap.gif

Thanks to everyone, I appreciate the comments
kissing4.gif
, I just can't wait till this time next year, people are gonna get tired of my with that phony pony protective style
smile.gif
lol. BIG HUGS, THANKS TO ALL THE LADIES AT LHCF..

very beautiful and lovely. cant wait for my lenght to get there. almost wanna take out these braids now and see but imma be patient and wait.

Your hair looks thick, soft, and pretty. You've made great progress from your early pics to the most current ones. If people are staring, it must be out of admiration and 'cause they want to touch your natural hair
smile.gif

And don't mind your mom. When I first started wearing my braidouts, my brother said I looked like a poodle!! The other day, for the first time, he actually said, "It looks kinda nice."

wow. stephy your hair is WONDERFUL. imma take a break from braids(if i can through this summer) and deal w/my own hair in these natural styles i just wanted/needed mroe length than i had b4.

Just saw your album for the first time. I enjoyed looking through it. Your blow-dried twist style is neat and elegant looking. Very nice!

Thanks, EVERYONE
smile.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I threw that hair dryer away!!!!I love this board, I've learned so much here especially on protecting those ends, so BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!!:)

long time no see, steph! girl, i leave you alone for a few months, and look at all the progress you've made! your hair looks awesome!
smile.gif

Wow, I haven't seen your album in so long. You have really done a great job growing your hair out. It is so long! Your hair looks great curly or flat ironed. Thanks for sharing

Back