Update with new Pics

divinefavor

I just got a touch up on Monday (ORS Relaxer). Due to the humidity and sweating, I decided to wash my hair today. The PJ in me could not resist the $2.99 sale on Sunsilk Products. So, I went out and purchased the Sunsilk Hydra TLC mask, shampoo and conditioner this morning at CVS. My hair turned out pretty nice and with bounce. I'm pleased with my progress thus far, I do see a little growth from february and march pictures (see album).

Today's Hair Process:
Pre-pooed with mask on dry hair (Used macherie's method of hot towel and plastic cap)
Shampooed with the hydra tlc shampoo
Deep conditioned with conditioner (Used macherie's method of hot towel and plastic cap)
Sprayed on Nioxin Bliss (Great for detangling)
2 Pumps of Keracare Wrap Foam Lotion
Rollerset with orange rollers
Airdryed for about 30 minutes
Sat under the dryer for about another 30 minutes

Attachments

• Re-exposure of 2006-07-07 012.JPG
    Re-exposure of 2006-07-07 012.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Re-exposure of 2006-07-07 015.JPG
    Re-exposure of 2006-07-07 015.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Re-exposure of Re-exposure of 2006-07-07 011.JPG
    Re-exposure of Re-exposure of 2006-07-07 011.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 24
redRiot said:
Lookin' good! How long did it take you to rollerset? Did you rollerset in a pattern?

It takes me about 30-45 minutes. Girl, no pattern here! I wish I could do it that way, but my rollers are usually all over the place. :lachen:

divinefavor said:
It takes me about 30-45 minutes. Girl, no pattern here! I wish I could do it that way, but my rollers are usually all over the place. :lachen:

well I guess I'm gonna have to learn to rollerset. I like how your curls are loose. I've been wanting that look forever.

Back