UPDATE: When you break one of "The Rules"

PopLife

Okay so I finally got up the never to respond back to Jeff via text...I was too chicken to call. Basically I told him that I like him but I feel like we are stuck in a grey area and would like to know how he feels about me/what page he is on.

This was his response: I really really like you and would love to see how you feel about me because I feel strongly about you. I just didn't want to be over bearing. PS, I'm not confused about my feelings...

Later on he called me and explained that he wanted to bring up his feelings for me but being that I recently ended a relationship, he didn't want to come on too strong. There was some other stuff said but you get the gist of the convo.

Oh yeah, he is cooking dinner for me tomorrow so I'm looking forward to having a more in depth conversation about us.

So, I just wanted to thank you guys for knocking some sense back into my head :hammer: and encouraging me to clarify some things.

Thanks ladies...I still plan on following some of the rules, but like a poster said in my original thread sometimes you have to tweak them. :)

I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU. I HOPE THIS WORKS OUT GOOD FOR YOU, I REALLY REALLY DO!

I know following the "rules" may work for most guys but not all guys are built the same. My current suitor said he would have preferred if I expressed my interest first. Some men dont care for the 'games' and the run around. Some men just want one girl thats wants them and is willing to trust, love, care, and be faithful to him.

Coming out of lurkdom to say that I'm glad you told him how you feel and now you know how he feels too. Enjoy your dinner with him!!! :)

Back