Update:Progress Pics & Flat iron

renren

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share my progress pics as at Jan 2013: waistlength!! :grin:

As you know, I am self texturised and thanks to you ladies I have been able to achieve and exceed my goal. initially i wanted MBL unstretched, my hair is now a bit below MBL unstretched I think. Thanks again for your tips and support ladies.

Just to recap a little:

October 2010

picture.php

Jan 2011

picture.php

October 2011
picture.php

May 2012: Achieved my goal
picture.php

Present: January 2013

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for sharing this journey with me :yep:

Great progress, your hair is beautiful! I love your texlaxed results...I would like to try it but I'm scurred.

LexiDior

If you are referring to the pic. in the purple top that's my hair after applying my whipped butter and gel and scrunching profusely lol.

The other pictures are freshly washed hair. I detangle with loads of suave conditioner using a wide tooth comb, I believe that gives me a bit of definition as well.

@LexiDior

If you are referring to the pic. in the purple top that's my hair after applying my whipped butter and gel and scrunching profusely lol.

The other pictures are freshly washed hair. I detangle with loads of suave conditioner using a wide tooth comb, I believe that gives me a bit of definition as well.

that looks so good!! I was gonna say that texlaxing have NEVER done anything like that for me lol. I must try that.

Back