Update on sealing ends

kking7777

Ok ladies for those of you who have not tried the sealing ends technique, you should run for your foil and your curling or flat iron. I usually shed hair if the wind blows too hard and now I am retaining almost all my strands. So I encourage you all to try this.

can you give more details on this. i read it on the crown and glory site and i saw the post here but i am unclear on how this process is done. is it one piece of foil used over and over? or several?? what type of oil or pomade do you use? how long is the flat iron to be on each section and does the size of the section matter? God bless you all.

Well I am sure their are many different ways people section their hair off to do it. As for me I just take my wet hair and do 2 school girl braids on each side and then I take about 4 inches of foil and wrap it around starting from the middile of the braid down to the end ( make sure foil covers the ends and all hair that will be touched by heat) then I take my hot curling iron and apply it where the foil is and go down the foil holding in place 5-7 seconds. Once you complete this keep the foil on until it cools. Oh by the way I used Dudley's pressing cream, I am sure you could use any pressing oil. Good luck!

kking, girl I had a dream that I was sealing my ends last night. and to top it all off, I was in the middle of the woods with my fatigues on
drunk.gif
. girl I had the foil and the dudley's hairdress and ery'thang
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
I am gonna try this tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
kking, girl I had a dream that I was sealing my ends last night. and to top it all off, I was in the middle of the woods with my fatigues on
drunk.gif
. girl I had the foil and the dudley's hairdress and ery'thang
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
I am gonna try this tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ArmyQT...at least I am not the only one who has dreams about their hair. I dreamed I got a relaxer and I woke up mad cuz my hair wasn't straight.....crazy, crazy!
grin.gif
drunk.gif

Back