update on my touch up

phynestone

This past Saturday, I went to get a touch up on my new growth and my stylist was very impressed with my hair's progress. She said that my ends were very good condition, considering the fact that I haven't had a trim since February and that my hair was getting longer. I was sooo happy! When my friends saw my hair, two of them asked if it was all mine! Oh my goodness! That made my day b/c I've really tried to work on taking care of my hair. Just thought I would share that with you all.

I agree w. keylargo. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad you're having success with your hair. Keep it up! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Congrats. I am glad you are seeing positive results from all your hard work. Keep it up /images/graemlins/up.gif

Thank you everyone, but it will be a while before I can post pics on the site. I still haven't developed all of my pics.

Congrats!! Don't you love compliments from your hair dresser. Also, it's good when you go to someone who likes long hair and doesn't try to get scissor happy on it.

Back