Update on my Niece

LadyZ

First, I would like to thank everyone for their support and prayers, for my niece, Karla...

We found out her tumor is the size of an egg... They will put a port in her chest next week (so they can administer the chemo through it) and then she will start her chemo the following week, everyday for the next 16 weeks... she will then undergo surgery to remove what is left of the tumor, then have breast reconstruction... The out come looks good so far... Your Prayers are working...

Please continue your powerful, beautiful prayers...

Thank you very much
God Bless

First, I would like to thank everyone for their support and prayers, for my niece, Karla...

We found out her tumor is the size of an egg... They will put a port in her chest next week (so they can administer the chemo through it) and then she will start her chemo the following week, everyday for the next 16 weeks... she will then undergo surgery to remove what is left of the tumor, then have breast reconstruction... The out come looks good so far... Your Prayers are working...

Thank you very much
God Bless
Ladyz, you truly have our heart and prayers. Each time you speak to your niece please tell her how much we love her and we will not 'leave' her.

Tell here that she is not alone, but has many, many hearts that care for her and that we 'know' her by heart, which is far greater than flesh.

:blowkiss: :bighug: :blowkiss:

In Jesus's name, Amen...

Thanks for the update LadyZ. I'll keep your family and your niece in my prayers as you all support her through this time.

Thank you Ladies... I can never thank all of you enough... But I know God will Bless each of you.... Thank you again, from all of us... I will keep you posted... She starts her chemo this week...

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.... Remind every female you know to get their mammograms and to examine their breast each month...

Thank you very much
God Bless

She is in my prayers.

Back