Update on my hair!

jenaccess

My hair has really grown out thanks to you all. I was ready to give up especially after my cousin cut off 6 to 8 inches off at the beginning of this year.
Dec. 2011 Before hair cut
beforehaircut.png

Jan. 2012 Hair cut
haircut.png

Feb 2012
DSC01232.jpg

May 2012
DSC01285.jpg

June 2012
DSC01291.jpg

Sept 2012
untitled.png

jenaccess said:
My hair has really grown out thanks to you all. I was ready to give up especially after my cousin cut off 6 to 8 inches off at the beginning of this year.
Dec. 2011 Before hair cut

Jan. 2012 Hair cut

Feb 2012

May 2012

June 2012
Sept 2012

Inspiring progress!!! Your hair is lovely and full (I heart big hair!)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Excellent progress, you have some beautiful hair...and i know ur never letting ur cousin cut ur hair again, RIGHT!

Ur hair is beautiful. Whose the lady in blue in the pic behind u, her hair is beautiful too! Very inspiring especially with the cut. Great progress.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

I will never allow my cousin or anyone else to cut my hair. I will do it myself.lol!

The lady in the blue is me 31 years ago. Several months after that picture was taken I went and had it all cut off into a asymetrical bob. My dad came home from work and saw my hair and cried and I had never seen my day cry. He said that one day I was gonna wish that I hadn't cut my hair off.
Since that day I had so many setbacks....it was so devastating and frustrating over the years. I was on a hair rollercoaster ride.
I found LHCF and all that has finally changed. I will be able to have a MBL ponytail soon.

Thanks to all of you ladies!

Your hair is growing back so fast and thick too! It looks great. I also like the photos in the frame, and the flipped bob!

Your hair looks so healthy! I'm so happy you're getting results! Your hair will be past the length you had before.

I remember when you cousin cut your hair. She was probably jealous for years. I'm glad your hair has grown back.

Thanks ladies! If it wasn't for LHCF I would have given up along time ago. I have learn to have patience and to leave my hair alone. I want a long ponytail so bad.
I started taking MSM, biotin, silica and spirilina consistantly starting around March to June....this is when I had a major growth spirt....then I started slacking up.
Now I am back taken the supplements....I am in the 2 inches in 4 month challenge.
I hope to have 2 inches!

Thanks ladies! If it wasn't for LHCF I would have given up along time ago. I have learn to have patience and to leave my hair alone. I want a long ponytail so bad.
I started taking MSM, biotin, silica and spirilina consistantly starting around March to June....this is when I had a major growth spirt....then I started slacking up.
Now I am back taken the supplements....I am in the 2 inches in 4 month challenge.
I hope to have 2 inches!

Coughcough...you mind being more specific in your vitamin reggie like dosage and frequency?:yep:
I took hubner silica one month and just ordered bamboo extract but not sure how much to take.

ur hair is lush and thick, i thought that was you in the blue and was going to say, you will get back to that length, your cousin cut a lot off but you have made great progress

I will never allow my cousin or anyone else to cut my hair. I will do it myself.lol!

The lady in the blue is me 31 years ago. Several months after that picture was taken I went and had it all cut off into a asymetrical bob. My dad came home from work and saw my hair and cried and I had never seen my day cry. He said that one day I was gonna wish that I hadn't cut my hair off.
Since that day I had so many setbacks....it was so devastating and frustrating over the years. I was on a hair rollercoaster ride.
I found LHCF and all that has finally changed. I will be able to have a MBL ponytail soon.

Thanks to all of you ladies!

OMG that is so sweet!! You've made great progress :yep:

Coughcough...you mind being more specific in your vitamin reggie like dosage and frequency?
I took hubner silica one month and just ordered bamboo extract but not sure how much to take.

I take 1 Biotin 5000 mcg, 1 MSM 1000mg, and 1 Flora vegetable Silica in the evenings daily.
Then 1 Spirulina and Women once a day multivitamin after breakfast

That is some PROGRESS. I'm just amazed at you and so many others that do this in a year. CONGRATS

Your hair grew so fast! So thick and pretty! I need to get on some vitamins myself.. My body really needs them.

Back