Update on my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halimah

Ladies
I have good news I relaxed my hair today and used 2min aproghee reconstructor yall.....................................that stuff is the BOMB:yep::yep:. I left it on for 5min after rinsing my relaxer out and my hair felt sooooooooooooooooooooo soft and then condt. my hair and comb through it and there was only 3 strands in my wide tooth comb :yay: But this time I applied the condt more to my ends to seal it in more I have never done that b4 but it seem to work. Next after I wash it out a rong my hair out and did a hot oil tx in it and that also left my hair feeling so soft and smooth :yep:. Next I applied my Lacio Lacio on and comb my ends out w/TLC and blowdried my hair on low setting and still no strands, oil my scalp w/MTG and my ESO mix. While I was massaging the oils in my scalp and onto my hair I look at my hands and usually there would be long strands of hair :eek2: but guess what yall.................there wasnt ANY strands:yay::yay:I even went a little further and rub some FHI hotsauce heat protectant in my hair and gave myself a flat iron, but I am so estatic that my hair isnt shedding anymore I guess that was all I needed was some APROGHEE TX so now when I do my co-washes once a week I will put some Aproghee Tx in as well as my DC but I just wanted to share this to thank all of my LHCF memebers who halp me when I needed them on my hair shedding issue. I will be posting pic of my hair in my fotki when I upload the pics.

Thanks again

I relaxed my hair yesterday and also used aphogee 2 min and I couldn't believe how strong my hair felt afterwards. I couldn't believe that I didn't have any hairs in the comb

Back