Update On Me & Emma

Christelyn

Hey girls. It's been a while, huh? A lot of you know I was going through some really rough times with the death of my dad and the extreme premature birth of my fourth--and very unexpected--child.

I put an update on Emma here:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=414430

As for me, I'm still not APL, but close (the back is about an inch away). And post-baby hair fallout is making me look like I'm balding. You can see the length of my hair here, www.chriskarazin.com, but you won't be able to see the temples because I have them well covered up! :ohwell:

Does anyone have and suggestions? I'm thinking I'll just have to let it re-grow with time just like all the other times my hair feel out after babies.

I am so happy to see that you and your little one are doing well.

Oh, and I clicked on your link. You and your hair are so beautiful! :yep:

I am so happy to see that you and your little one are doing well.

Oh, and I clicked on your link. You and your hair are so beautiful! :yep:

Thanks much! I've been too busy to mess with it and I think it's been to my benefit. Besides loosing my edges, I've seen a lot of growth in other areas.

I have missed you so much! I hope that is not weird to say. I am so happy that everything turned out O.K. I know that post partum shedding is no joke. Have you tried the Alter Ego line? they have a garlic treatment that I heard works well.

First of all, gorgeous babies! Your hair is beautiful! I went through the same issue with my temples after the birth of my son. I just rode it out without trying any remedies, but now that I'm pregnant again (and my edges are finally halfway decent), my plan is to give myself regular scalp massages to stimulate optimum blood flow to my scalp. I bought myself a scalp massager called the Tingler (sounds kind of naughty, LOL) and I use it before bed a few times a week. It's so relaxing. After I give birth, I'll make DH give me massages nightly. :look:

Back