Update on Elucence Relaxer

Azalia

I finally got my product in on Tuesday and relaxed the same day I could not wait until the end of the week for my scheduled appointment. I must say the Elucence relaxer is the bomb. It was such a different experience after relaxing, it seemed as though I had a ton of oils in my hair and I was like oh! my goodnes this relaxer is sooo greasy. But once I finshed my hair it was so soft and shiny. I just got my hair done today, " Shampoo and rollerset". It looked okay now that I'm wearing my natural hair it is very different. I was so scared to go to work because of the huge change. I actually got a few compliments. My hair is not as long as I would have liked it to be but I am very impressed with how healthy my hair looks. I must say that I've gained several inches since I've been taking my vitamins. I think I will be more serious about how I stick to my regimen being that I don't have my weave to give me the temporary length that I long for /images/graemlins/blush.gif. I have sooo much body and I'm loving every minute of it. I have 5inches before I reach bra-strap but because of the weave I'm going to have to cut off about 1 inch to get it back on the right track. The shampoo and the conditioner is excellent and it smells so yummy! The only thing I must say is that sensitive scalp relaxer is no joke if your hair is thin don't even think about it /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. My hair is naturally pretty thick BABY THAT RELAXER BROKE MY HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN!!!!!! . My hair look so thin ooh! but the results out weigh my thin hair. I do agree with Tracy about not wanting to use a relaxer that straightens the hair too much. I also want to take back something that I said in one of the threads about length over volume and fullness. I said I would rather have length and I do take that statement back. What is the use of having long hair if it is skimpy and thin. I just ate my words on that one /images/graemlins/blush.gif. Well I do give Elucence thumbs up /images/graemlins/grin.gif I think I found the relaxer I've been searching for. I think the next go around I would probably use the milder brand for normal hair. Happy Growing!

Hi Azalia,

That's great!! I'm so happy that the Elucence relaxer worked well for you. I've been wanting to try the Mizani relaxer, but I'm definately giving the Elucence serious consideration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad to hair it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I just emailed the company to ask a few questions regarding the relaxer because I was afraid of making the switch. Their response time is excellent and so is their customer service. Please do a one month follow up and let me know if you're still happy with the results. Thanks for the update.

Back