Update on Barro Minas Siliconado Ingredients...

Fine 4s

Ladies The company Barro Minas reponded. They did not have the ingredients at the time of the response but said that someone else would respond shortly. I haven't checked my email yet. However, I have a list of the ingredients from the bottle that I have and they are:

Octadecanol, hexadecanol, cetrimonium chloride, EDTA, hydrolysated keratin, dimethiconol, methylparaben, fragrance, lanolin and purified water.

Doestn't sound so great but my hair is so silky...too silky in fact. I lost my elastic (the skinny ban elastics, not quite like the adjustable bra strap ones) AND my silk scarf and I'm a 4b ya'll. I had plaits in! They both came right off and I didn't even realized it. What pissed me off even more is that no one even said a WORD! Assuming someone saw the two head pieces come off.....

UGH, money down the drain......

Ladies The company Barro Minas reponded. They did not have the ingredients at the time of the response but said that someone else would respond shortly. I haven't checked my email yet. However, I have a list of the ingredients from the bottle that I have and they are:

Octadecanol, hexadecanol, cetrimonium chloride, EDTA, hydrolysated keratin, dimethiconol, methylparaben, fragrance, lanolin and purified water.

Doestn't sound so great but my hair is so silky...too silky in fact. I lost my elastic (the skinny ban elastics, not quite like the adjustable bra strap ones) AND my silk scarf and I'm a 4b ya'll. I had plaits in! They both came right off and I didn't even realized it. What pissed me off even more is that no one even said a WORD! Assuming someone saw the two head pieces come off.....

UGH, money down the drain......

Oooh, thank you!!! And I'm so sorry for the loss of your hair stuff!!! :(

Back