update...new natural hair do

USCgirl08

hey yall...just letting yall know i have a update on fotki if yall wanna check it out. I have a new natural updo..(well it's new to me..haha)..its in the twists folder under aug-sept. Feel free to check the other folders as well...because I have added pictures to them also....Thanks!

jbwill36 said:
I love the flat twist....what products did you use.

thanks! My cousin who did the twists used water and creme of nature styling gel (i normally don't use this gel, but this is all she had)

Wow you have me come out of lurker mode with your screen name! So you're a trojan?!? I'm excited and glad to see there is someone on the board repping USC! I know this has nothing to do with hair but what year are u and what's ur major?

Now to the hair part: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous with nice curls. I love the updo :)

MindTwister said:
Wow you have me come out of lurker mode with your screen name! So you're a trojan?!? I'm excited and glad to see there is someone on the board repping USC! I know this has nothing to do with hair but what year are u and what's ur major?

Now to the hair part: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous with nice curls. I love the updo :)

noooo...sorweeee..not a trojan...it's USC (South Carolina)...i'm a gamecock (smiles)..2nd yr..nursing major

Thanks for the complements yall!!

Back