**Update** My hair health is flatlining thread :)

luvn_life

:clapping::trampolin:yay::bdance::dance7:

HOLA!!!

I just wanted thank everybody who helped me with my hair issue. On Thursday I over night prepooed with Silk Elements Moisturizing con and coconut oil. And then I clarified the next morning and and did a hardcore protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee and then DC'd with Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment. I had forgotten to do the Porosity COntrol before DC'ing so I just did it afterward and I could feel a MAJOR improvement in my hair. So now I have been cowashing every other day and my hair hair feels better everytime. I'm glad its going towards optimal health right in time to be cut on the 31st. I am so excited!!!

I know this thread is worthless without Pics. But I have just been bunning during the day and m,oisturizing at night.

SO THANK YOU ALL MY LHCF SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Toldja it wasn't a major deal. Again...good work! :)

Now that's an "I told you so" I can be happy with:grin:

But thank you. Your post was super helpful. Especially about the dreading thing. I had no idea.

I just decided that weaves aren't for me anymore. Not that I discredit them becuase they were a good source of growth for 3 years prior to las year. But now my poor scalp and hair can't take it. I guess the excessive scalp itching should've been a good clue.

Back