UPDATE: My FIRST Curly puff :) [pics included]

Your puff looks good. I love your hair texture as well. I see the heat damage area but it blends in well.

I shoulda known the facebook pic was just a preview and to come over here for the real deal. :grin:

Your waves are making me dizzy. :drunk:

What heat damage? All we see is beautiful curls!

Go girl, loving the puff.

I shoulda known the facebook pic was just a preview and to come over here for the real deal. :grin:

Your waves are making me dizzy. :drunk:

What heat damage? All we see is beautiful curls!

Go girl, loving the puff.

You're too funny! LOL!
Yes, the heat damage is certainly there. I pray it will grow out sooner than later so I can relax with the head bands.

Welllll...honestly....?
Seriously?
If you really want the truth....
It's friggin' gorgeous!! :) Never doubt it!!

I really like it. It reminds me of my hair because the front of my hair is just wavy with barely any curls :( & thats how my hair looks.

Girl my hair is exactly like yours. My heat damage is in the same place and I pin it back or should I say tuck it in just like you do. If you find any thing to help with the heat damage PM me and let me know.

Girl my hair is exactly like yours. My heat damage is in the same place and I pin it back or should I say tuck it in just like you do. If you find any thing to help with the heat damage PM me and let me know.

I'll PM you. I haven't found a miracle turn around yet, but so far what I'm doing (only 2 treatments) is working a little bit.

I really like it. It reminds me of my hair because the front of my hair is just wavy with barely any curls :( & thats how my hair looks.
Do you have heat damage also? My new growth in the from waves/curls. It's just the heat damaged ends that won't. But that EcoStyler gel and a good brush coupled with a satin tie down gets my front and edges looking straight and flat.

Welllll...honestly....?
Seriously?
If you really want the truth....
It's friggin' gorgeous!! :) Never doubt it!!

You're silly! lol! Thanks so much! I really appreciate the encouragement from EVERYBODY :)

OOOHHH Its lovely!!!!!!!! I didn't know that you BC...off to check out your fotki!

See, I didn't actually BC... I did 2 mini chops and after the last "trim" and press, I went a week before wetting. When I wet my hair I noticed there were no more relaxed ends :) I was VERY hesitant to claim 100% natural because the heat damaged area almost looks like relaxed ends. The stylist assures me that all the relaxed hair is gone and it is definitely heat damage.

Back