Update: Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner

NClady

Ok, I have to take back what I said about this combo awhile ago. I used them again last night and my hair loved it. Don’t ask me what happened the first time that I used it, because it left my hair hard. But this time, my hair was so soft. I wonder if it has something to do with me adding protein and oils to my hair in the recent months. I’m going to keep these products and use them every other week.

Hair Fortifying Shampoo & ConditionerNatural Biotin Shampoo
  • No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
  • Enriched with
    Planthenol-3™, Ginseng
    and Chamomile
  • Helps Promote Healthier Hair
Natural Biotin Conditioner
  • Enriched with
    Marigold, Ginseng
    and Chamomile
  • Helps Promote
    Healthier Hair
  • Fortified withJASON ExclusivePlanthenol-3™
JASON Natural Biotin Shampoo is formulated togently cleanse hair and scalp to help alleviatedry, itchy scalp, repair damanged hair and splitends with "bio-active" Natural Biotin, Planthenol-3™,Certified Organic Extracts of Marigold,Chamomile, and Ginseng plus Aloe Vera, andVitamins A, C, and E.JASON Natural Biotin Conditioner is a wonder-workinghair nourishing conditioner formulated with 3 Proteinsand Planthenol-3™ to revitalize and help relieve dry,itchy, flaky scalp, damaged hair and split ends. Non-oilyhumectants, vitamins and minerals energize the scalpand help promote natural, healthy looking hair.Shampoo Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold)Flower Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract*, SodiumMyreth Sulfate, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*, CocamideMEA, Biotin, Planthenol-3™ (DL-Panthenol, Ethyl Panthenol andPantenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride), Aloe Barbadensis(Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Natural Tocopherol (Vit. E), Glycol Stearate, AscorbylPalmitate (Vit. C), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract*, DecylGlucoside, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Triticum Vulgare (Hydrolyzed Wheat)Protein, Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone, Vegetable Glycerin, BenzylAlcohol, Citrus Gradis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Natural Menthol, Fragrance Oil Blend.Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) RootExtract*, Biotin, Emulsifying Wax, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) FlowerExtract*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Anthemis Bobilis )Chomomile) FlowerExtract*, Stearyl Alcohol, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cyclpentasiloxane andDimethicone, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare(Hydrolyzed Wheat) Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract*,Glyceryl Stearate, Planthenol-3™ (DL-Panthenol, Ethyl Panthenol andPantenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride), Natural Tocopherol(Vit E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Linoleic & Linclenic Acid (Vit. F),Oxybenzone, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate,Potassium Sorbate, Natural Menthol, Fragrance Oil Blend.

I have been looking at this shampoo and conditioner combo. I've heard that with some organic shampoos it takes one or two uses to remove the stuff from other products and then they start to become effective.

I have been meaning to try the Biotin Conditioner. I use the Apricot and the Rosewater conditioners and love them.

Ive been stalking the conditioner thinkign I could use it for my co-washes... I gotta get rid of the rest of the crap Ive accumulated first

The conditioner gives you a nice, tingly, but yet cooling feeling on the scalp. It's a nice feeling. I've only used the poo & conditioner once, so I really can't comment on the effectiveness of it, but I did like the feeling it gave my scalp.

Back