Update in album.....Touch up Pics.

Kinkyhairlady

I feel really guilty getting a touch up at 8 weeks post relaxer because I was going to wait at least 10 weeks but I could not resist. Next time I will definately wait 10 -12 weeks cause I have learned that is healthier on this board. I did have at least an inch of new growth and with the short cut it is not fun letting it nap up but I will soon be wearing the phony ponies to help me extend my relaxers. But I took some more pics to share with everyone.

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
password: grow

Last edited:
Ellis! Your hair looks SO healthy and shiny. Your rollerset looks great! I wish I could get mine to look as neat :ohwell: I had no idea your hair was so pretty. Keep up the good work! I want to know everything-- your regimen, your eating habits, everything under the sun. I canNOT get my hair to shine like that!

Purty please with a doo-rag on top?:lol:

Hi, it's me again. Ellis need to hurry up and tell me what you are using because it's time for me to wash again. hurry!

Purty please with some S-Curl on top?

anky said:
Hi, it's me again. Ellis need to hurry up and tell me what you are using because it's time for me to wash again. hurry!

Purty please with some S-Curl on top?

Thank you so much for all the compliments ladies . In the pics that I did my own hair I did a hot oil treatment with Metalex a Loreal product. I sat under the dryer for 30min then I washed my hair with creame of nature. I rollerset with the "hair fixer" by Loreal also. After the rollers were out I put in some WGO and wrapped and that is it. As far as the touch up pics I went to the salon so I don't know what she did to give me shine. I have been getting really good results with the WGO I think that is where the shine comes from. Right now I don't really have a set regimen. I use the creme of nature shampoo and IC shampoo. My rollersets are usually done with IC leave in which is a great product. Also I use mesh rollers so give those a try cause they have given me great sets. I hope this helped.

Back