UPDATE: Big Performance PICS NOW!

TrustMeLove

Hola, Senoritas y Senoras

I just wanted to thank you all for your help my hairstyle came out fabulous. Everyone..I mean Everyone complimented me on my hairstyle. From my own group mates to my competitors. It was a success, I did an updo with a bang and some down in the back. Hopefully I will have some pictures posted by tuesday night at the latest.

And the big news is.....WE WONNNN YAYYYY. Thank you Jesus.

Yep Envision Vocals McDonalds Gospelfest Adult Choir 1ST PLACE WINNERS. This is nothing but the Lord. We won and I was I was looking good too. haha What a great day.

Chao Ladies

-Faye

Re: UPDATE: Big Performance

THATS WONDERFUL!!! Congrats to you and your group!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I'm getting chills over here...

That's AWESOME /images/graemlins/clap.gif!!!
Congrats /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yay! You won AND you were looking good? Go head girl. /images/graemlins/up.gif

WE HAVE PICTURES.

I was so focused on the momment, I forgot to take pictures for you ladies sorry. But, I have posted a couple pics that show the style (pics with my friends). Yea some of the pics my hair is looking a little tired, but imagine if I combed it out. HAHA

Heres the link.

Oh I had to white out faces of people in the pics they are all beautiful, but I wouldn't want anyone just posting my pic to the internet. Im the one with the spray painted face.

http://photos.yahoo.com/chardonnaysbed

Chao,

Faye

Back