unstraiten maxiglided hair

I'm sorry that happened to you :( I agree with what everyone else said about trying clarifying, protein & deep conditioning. Keep us updated :)

thnx nurse will keep everyone posted..its very upsetting, but my sister told me to give it some time as well..after it maxi glided it..i only washed that little portion of my hair b/c, the rest of it is braided up..so i wont give up on it until i take out these braids in a few weeks..part of me wants to take out these braids and give it a few good treatments and see how it works out..it will be weird having a 98% of my head in a fro and a stick strait corner...i dunno what the hell i will do in that situation..

asummertyme said:
thnx nurse will keep everyone posted..its very upsetting, but my sister told me to give it some time as well..after it maxi glided it..i only washed that little portion of my hair b/c, the rest of it is braided up..so i wont give up on it until i take out these braids in a few weeks..part of me wants to take out these braids and give it a few good treatments and see how it works out..it will be weird having a 98% of my head in a fro and a stick strait corner...i dunno what the hell i will do in that situation..

I just saw the pics. Your hair doesn't look damaged at all. It looks very healthy. By the looks of it, I really believe that it will normalize soon. Just rebraid, and whenever you're conditioning, pay extra attention to that area.

That is strange. I am a maxiglide user and all I have to do is wet my hair and it is back straight. What I do is shampoo, rinse with ACV and then condition - curls are back.

HTH

asummertyme said:
hi yall..i maxiglided a little portion of my hair just to see how the maxi worked and it came out like thebomb!! super strait and shiny like crazy..just love it..but here is the kicker..how can i get my hair back to its natural state?
it is stick strait, i washed it and it is still strait..what the heezy..this is the first time i have used heat in months..and i mean since april maybe..why on earth will it not revert..any help out there?

oooohh..thnx sweet nic!! u make me feel hella better! curlee..when i take out these braids i will try that acv rinse too...what setting do u use ur maxi on...?

I have thick coarse 3c/4a hair so I use it on a 6 setting.

asummertyme said:
oooohh..thnx sweet nic!! u make me feel hella better! curlee..when i take out these braids i will try that acv rinse too...what setting do u use ur maxi on...?

Back