Uneven hair

Amour

Why is it that I have ONE tiny section of my hair that is miles longer than any other part of my hair????

The majority of my hair grows super slow but this one bit on my right side, by my ear grows HELLLLA fast, its APL now whilst the rest of my hair is just about SL, but i cut it constantly so that its even with the rest of my hair.... its frustrating because if the rest of my hair grew like that part does I would most def be BSL by now :nono:

Any ideas on what I can do get the rest of my hair to grow like that one inch section? :rolleyes:

I'd lioke to know that myself! Check my Fotki to see how uneven my hair "used" to be...I recently cut the longer part off cause it was getting on my nerves :wallbash:

it seems that the dominant side of my head is the one that grows the fastest, so I'm assuming that's why it keeps on getting longer than the rest. I'm gonna try stimulating the other side of my scalp and using growth aids there only to see if it will catch up.

Why is it that I have ONE tiny section of my hair that is miles longer than any other part of my hair????
The majority of my hair grows super slow but this one bit on my right side, by my ear grows HELLLLA fast, its APL now whilst the rest of my hair is just about SL, but i cut it constantly so that its even with the rest of my hair.... its frustrating because if the rest of my hair grew like that part does I would most def be BSL by now :nono:

Any ideas on what I can do get the rest of my hair to grow like that one inch section? :rolleyes:
Gosh, I have that same section:wallbash:. I've come so close to hacking it off because it looks dumb. When I do wash n' go's I have this one small section of curls that is miles longer than the rest:sad:. I've done everything I can do to stop this so I give up now. I guess I'll be getting the scissors out soon.

Back