uneven hair growth

eve777

well finally my hair appears to be growing:grin:, i didnt notice it until i straightened it today and my son said mom your hair has gone longer,yipeeeeee.not just in my imagination then:rolleyes:.But heres the dilema, my hair looks like i have a mullet:ohwell:,that is that it is very short at the front,less than an inch,about 2/3inches on top and about 5/6inchs at the back.thus appearing like i have extremely thin hair,when in fact it is very uneven. you can appreciate this frustration,so as a firm beliver in lhcf advice and information i ask please can you tell me what i should do.is there a different hair care treatment for different lengths of hair. i am a 4b hairtype, i do all the deep conditioning etc and eating healthy and taken approriate vitamins etc,so what shall i do with this dilemma

well.. be glad its only a mullet? :look:

Just kidding:Rose:

On a more serious note, most if not all of us have hair that grows unevenly. My hair is shorter in front than in back; the front is shoulder length and the back is at arm pit.

So its nothing that I'm doing, but just a matter of how my hair grows. My hair seems to trade off on where it wants to grow at any given time. My hair grows in a U shape, some grows in a V shape. I lso had that mullet thing going on for a while, but my hair filled in over time.

I think given enough time, your hair will fill in and catch up, so don't give up yet because you're on the right track!

-A

thank you so much i will massage and do what ive never been really good at and thats to have patience:ohwell:,i think im getin excited cus i can see things happening ,eg growth and i just want to see length but i will behave myself :whip:and wait:fairy2:

Back