Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic

Kurlee

Why did it take me so long to try this??????????!!!!!!! This is a definite KCCC replacement. It provides luminous shine/moisture and has a less stiff but firm hold AND they actually have sales and cheap/free shipping. KCCC never has sales and their shipping is ridiculous.
I love it :nono::look:. Can we say staple?

Have you guys tried UFD Curly Magic?

Why did it take me so long to try this??????????!!!!!!! This is a definite KCCC replacement. It provides luminous shine/moisture and has a less stiff but firm hold AND they actually have sales and cheap/free shipping. KCCC never has sales and their shipping is ridiculous.
I love it :nono::look:. Can we say staple?

Have you guys tried UFD Curly Magic?

my sister uses this as a staple on her 4B wash and go's. she LOVES IT!:grin:

Another UF Curly Magic stan.....Have never paid full price for it....1st bought it during a 35% off sale. Last 30% off sale they had I bought several bottles. Free and fast shipping....Never any CS issues. Love this product!

My hair is 4CZ, natural....Braidouts and twistouts are always perfect. Even does well in this Florida humidity.

I've only ordered it from their website.

Another UF Curly Magic stan.....Have never paid full price for it....1st bought it during a 35% off sale. Last 30% off sale they had I bought several bottles. Free and fast shipping....Never any CS issues. Love this product!

My hair is 4CZ, natural....Braidouts and twistouts are always perfect. Even does well in this Florida humidity.

I've only ordered it from their website.
when do they have 35% off? I needddd more :):look:

when do they have 35% off? I needddd more :):look:
@Kurlee
February 2012 someone on here posted the Lucky Magazine's 35% discount code for the Curly Magic; ordered 12 bottles.

I haven't seen or heard of a 35% discount code since. But that's not to say they haven't had one (special promotion or whatever.)

March 2013, they had a 30% off site-wide birthday sale. I'm stocked 'til the 1st of the year, at least! LOL....

And although, I've registered for emails, I never receive any from them....So, I have to depend on LHCF to let me know when they have special sales.

^^^ interesting I was looking to restock sweet soul magic (same product, long story) but couldn't find it anymore. I guess she went out of business. I would rather support a sista but this stuff gives me the bomb wash n go so I guess I have to buy the UFD version. Glad it's coming to Target.

^^^ interesting I was looking to restock sweet soul magic (same product, long story) but couldn't find it anymore. I guess she went out of business. I would rather support a sista but this stuff gives me the bomb wash n go so I guess I have to buy the UFD version. Glad it's coming to Target.
I thought she re-launched as Hello Curly, after the divorce.

I thought the new owner of UFD was also a sista. The woman that I met at the meet & greet they had here was black, and she said she was the owner.

Back