Unable To Search

Blacktresses

I was in the "Beauty" Forum attempting a search for mascara. The advanced search yielded no posts at all. Is there a problem with the search engine on this site ???

Blacktresses said:
I was in the "Beauty" Forum attempting a search for mascara. The advanced search yielded no posts at all. Is there a problem with the search engine on this site ???
I've notice it's been acting weird since yesterday.

For example if I search for "MSM", only two threads pop up.

EbonyF said:
I've notice it's been acting weird since yesterday.

For example if I search for "MSM", only two threads pop up.
I just sent in a trouble ticket. I am having the same problem. :)

Hey i'm having trouble too.............i tried looking up acv rinses and it tells me no matches found..........now i know that ain't the truth.

I agree...I thought it was me...something told me to go to this forum and then I saw this thread started. I did a search for flatiron and maxiglide and 0 showed up for flatiron and 4 for maxiglide.

Star, Thanks for putting in a problem report..

yeah i thought it was just me! everytime i put words in the search bar i only get one thread or a few, when i used to get 8 pages of results. thanks for putting in the ticket! i hope this gets resolved soon!

yep, i tried searching and i'm only getting threads dated or bumped up in the month of December.. :ohwell: hope this issue is resolved soon..

Back