Un Update

northernbelle

Following my post last evening re: my ends coming out a bit, I decided to (dry) roller set, which have done for years, actually, starting about age 12. However, I have been on a roller setting hiatus because I was experimenting with wrapping my hair.

For the roller set, I used the Pantene Pro V Relaxed and Natural Wrap and Set Lotion on the ends. Mind you, I had already applied the Profectiv Healthy Ends and a bit of oil.

Anyway, when I took my hair down this morning and combed it out, there were hardly any bits of hair from my ends on my fingers. Go figure!

I am still trying to determine out what is most beneficial for my hair. However, I think I need to dry roller set every evening, or most every evening. I think this process benefits my hair, especially my ends, the most.

So, the proverbial jury is still out re: the Profectiv Healthy Ends. I do know that, like my skin, my hair cannot tolerate the use of too many products. So, it is possible that the Profectiv is overloading my hair to some extent.

We shall see.

northernbelle

Glad to here that you had better results with rollersetting. Hopefully you'll figure out the culprit soon. I can't wait till my hair is back to shoulder length so I can wear it curly again **sigh**

I am glad you getting to the bottom of it!
smile.gif

Back