Ummm, What length am I???

No offense, but I don't see where the confusion lies. You are not in between any two lengths, you're clearly shoulder.

ETA: You have a nice hair color.

No offense, but I don't see where the confusion lies. You are not in between any two lengths, you're clearly shoulder.

It looks like she could have confused herself between neck length and shoulder length to me. Definitely shoulder though :yep:

Umm, aren't you between SL and APL? You are past your shoulders in back and the next level is APL so.... :look:

^^I totally agree with you. She is between shoulder and arm pit length...unless our shoulders are now considered to be as low as our arm pits I don't see why the question of her being confused was asked...in my opinion you are between shoulder and arm pit... your longest layer looks to be about 11/2 inches from bsl. At any rate I look forward too seeing your progress to bra strap and beyond.

Last edited:
^^I totally agree with you. She is between shoulder and arm pit length...unless our shoulders are now considered to be as low as our arm pits I don't see why the question of her being confused was asked...in my opinion you are between shoulder and arm pit... your longest layer looks to be about 11/2 inches from bsl. At any rate I look forward too seeing your progress to bra strap and beyond.

The bolded is confusing me too :look:. I think it is agreed that APL is the next hair landmark for the OP. Personally, I don't acknowledge anything 'in between' in order to check myself and keep "cheating" at bay. You've either reached the landmark or not.

To be fair to the OP and speak truthfully, if you haven't reached APL yet, then it is very unlikely that BSL is only 1.5 inches away.

Back