Ummm... I have to retract a previous vent -- Capilo Honey & Milk Conditioner..LUV IT!

jainygirl

I know i know.... about 8 months ago i really railed into Dominican products and what was all the 'rage' over them. All this after i ordered some conditioners and didnt see NE-THING special about them at all. Wellllll i just used the Capilo Honey and Milk Conditioner for the first time since BC'ing and ummmm THIS STUFF IS GREAT :D !!!

My routine has been evolving since i've been natural as i find what works best for my hair. I've been no 'pooing every 4-5 days and clarifying once a month but i decided to change things up and started using Elucence moisture benefits shampoo every two weeks followed by the Capilo H&M conditioner. Ummm can we say everytime i touch my hair it feels like i'm playing on a soft fluffy cloud :p -- LOVE IT!! My hair now 'bounces back' the same day that i shampoo it. You naturals know what i'm talking about... you know how sometimes it takes your hair days and days to feel like 'normal' again.

Shampooing with the Elucence every 2 weeks and following up with the Capilo,clarifying every 3-4 weeks and use Sta Sof Fro daily will be my routine until it just DONT WORK NO MO' :lol: . Anyway i just had to spread the news. -- jainygirl

Last edited:
Re: Ummm... I have to retract a previous vent -- Capilo Honey & Milk Conditioner..LUV

Congrats on your new product success. I have the Henna Queen Miel y Leche (honey and milk) and love it!

Re: Ummm... I have to retract a previous vent -- Capilo Honey & Milk Conditioner..LUV

This was the first Dominican product I tried and it has officially replaced my Humectress for moisture. I LOVE this conditioner.

Wow!! I bought 2 small jars of this stuff eons ago from sickbay.biz and haven't even tried it yet!! :look: I remember reading some "so-so" reviews on it here...:(

Looks like I'll be cracking that jar open real soon!! :up:

Back