umm sickbay.biz I think that jaded me

homegirljiggy

I put in an order on Monday for silicone mix, and lacio lacio, I got the confromation email, but when I tired to call the constomer service at 1-305-975-6863 it goes straight to voicemail everytime to some weird named person... and the order status has no status, should i call my credit card company and cancel payment?

yeah I did, but the customer service is not answering, and today is tuesday. IDK I was just wondering about other people's experiences

hmmm. i haven't had this problem with them either. but i would chalk it up to being the holiday. they'll process it sooner or later. if you are uncomfortable with it, i say cancel the order.

I've also never had a problem with Sickbay. Maybe just give them a little time to sort it out? Yesterday was a holiday so your order is probably just now going through today.

yeah give it a day or 2........ I've never had a problem w/ sickbay. I never have tried to call their CS though. I just waited and my order got to me within a week.

I have never had a problem with sickbay, they're very prompt in their shipping. Are you calling to cancel your order? I would think they're processing orders made over the three day weekend.

Mark will probably call you back, he helped me when I had a problem and was very good. Oh, a tip, don't use postal use UpS or fed ex it's more expensive but the post office took A MONTH to deliver my stuff, even after losing it once!

I haven't had any problems with them either...CS is actually pretty good. One of the bottles in my order opened during shipping and they shipped a replacement at no charge that I got two days after notifying them. I agree that they may be backlogged from the holiday weekend.

starfish79 said:
One of the bottles in my order opened during shipping and they shipped a replacement at no charge that I got two days after notifying them.

The same thing happened to me!

Anyways, I order from sickbay frequently and I've never had any problems. My experiences with them have always been pleasant. You can try emailing them. I always get a response via email and usually they ship your order out within 1-2 business days.

I've emailed them on out of stock stuff and just recently an order was short, but they responded quickly and I had my order in 2 days. I called once and didn't get a response, but just emailed them and was answered.

It's ironic you posted this today. I just called them this morning and they answered. I haven't had a problem with them either. Maybe it is due to yesterday being a holiday.

I've ordered from them a couple times and never had any problems. I do notice that it does take about 2 days before the order status changes to something like processed or shipped. I usually get my goodies in about a week or so.

I think you will be fine. I am overseas and I've ordered from them and got my stuff within a week. :)

Back