Umm, is it supposed to look like this?

pistachio

My Bigen Oriental Black haircolor when i mixed it up was like a medium to dark brown color. But I bought that Oriental black one! Why is it that when i mixed it up, the mixture was barely dark brown. Is that how it's supposed to look?

Sorry my computer is actin a fool, and it triple-posted my thread topic! I'm not able to delete threads, so mods please feel free the delete two of them :)

pistachio said:
My Bigen Oriental Black haircolor when i mixed it up was like a medium to dark brown color. But I bought that Oriental black one! Why is it that when i mixed it up, the mixture was barely dark brown. Is that how it's supposed to look?

It should get darker as you go along, but believe me it will get your hair black. I thought the same thing when I first used it.

jnicole said:
It should get darker as you go along, but believe me it will get your hair black. I thought the same thing when I first used it.

Cool That's Good!!:) Does it darken over then next few days due to oxidation?

I'm am interested to know how it turns out. I bought some that I haven't used yet. I heard some say that they had an allergic reaction to it so I'm gonna do a test first before I use it. I also want to try Henna, so I'm not sure which I want to use yet. I bought the Bigen dark brown since it turns out so black.

sweetnlow06 said:
I'm am interested to know how it turns out. I bought some that I haven't used yet. I heard some say that they had an allergic reaction to it so I'm gonna do a test first before I use it. I also want to try Henna, so I'm not sure which I want to use yet. I bought the Bigen dark brown since it turns out so black.

It burned a little when I used it.

Well, I used it, and my hair looks nice and black, but it's cloudy and rainy today, so I can't tell if it truely black until i see it in the sunlight. I think thurs. we'll have a sunny day, so i'll know then :)

Back