Umm, Honi where u been hiding all that gorgeous hair??

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I was just looking through Honi's album and I was in awe over her gorgeous hair!

Wow! :notworthy :notworthy

Y'all really need to go see and Honi, you need to give up the good. What are you doing?? Products, tips, styles, relaxers? Give up the goods. Pretty please??

Honi your hair is really pretty and lush!

Check out her siggy in this thread:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=56435

Last edited:
Oh snap! :blush: What a surprise!!!! Thank you all so much for the compliments. That was very sweet of you all.

Of course you know I wouldn't have gotten this far had it not been for LHCF period. I love to hear about you guys reviews and product trys. I'm kinda stubborn and slow when I hear about new products and you ladies just be reeling me in.

In answering DSD's questions (gurl you are something else!) :lol: I'm still blushing but I should be bowing down to you my dear! You are an inspiration for everyone here.

Products I use: Keracare detangling shampoo, Keracare humecto, Kenra MC shampoo and conditioner, Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo, Elasta QP Intense, Elucence shampoo and conditioner AO GPB and now a fav....AO white camillia.

Relaxer - Phyto index 1. I relax twice a year.

Styles are pretty much buns and french twists. I may put some Caruso rollers in there every now and then if I'm going out somewhere special.

Tips: Avoid direct dry heat as much as possible. I try to stick to rollersets.
Detangle under shower stream only using bone combs.
Stretching out relaxers as far as I can (I currently go to 5 months).
CO wash every Wed with Suave M&H or Tropical Coconut mixed with squalane (this gives it awesome slip for a cheapie).
Deep condition (alt b/t AO GPB and moisturizing conditioners) once a week.
Exercise 4-5 times a week and lots of H20.
Moisture, moisture, moisture of course!

Yes I saw your album and I think its gorgeous!!!

Wow twice a year!!!! You are my idol! I am trying to see how far I can stretch!! You are an inspiration :notworthy :notworthy

Honi,

Simply lovely. I like the V, but thats my like of the fairy tale look. Any way how deep is your V, difference of the shortest to the longest. You said you will cut it off, so what length will you cut it?. Blunt or curved?
Love to hear your plans for length.

ccd your hair is gorgeous!!!!! How long have you been using Surge? I desperately need my hairline to grow out. It seems like it's getting thinner and thinner. I'm going to have to start Surging twice a day again.

bellydancer said:
ccd your hair is gorgeous!!!!! How long have you been using Surge? I desperately need my hairline to grow out. It seems like it's getting thinner and thinner. I'm going to have to start Surging twice a day again.

Thank you so much!! I will PM you ;)

Honi, your hair is looking great!!! Also, your little girl is so cute, and I noticed that she resembles your baby pic. Keep up the good work on the hair.

Wow, how could I have gone this long without seeing this album? Thank you DSD! Honi, you are my new hair inspiration. I am really inspired to take better care of my hair. ;)

My Sweet Hair Lawd!

I just FINALLY saw this album....good gracious.

My mouth dropped on the Phyto 8 week post touchup photo.

I don't know what to say.:notworthy :notworthy

Back