um, speaking of moisturizers- new discovery

keylargo

I just started using NTM Silk Touch (of course that's neutrogena triple moisture) leave-in conditioner as a daily moisturizer and my hair loves it. I use it as a leave-in like instructed, but after my hair dries, I use more of it. I just applied some more to my dry hair and roots this morning-I'm type 4a/b and 6 weeks post relaxer- and my hair feels so soft and moist. I love it! Just thought I'd share...

I do the same
smile.gif
and I love it. my hair looks so silky

the creamy one for medium to thick hair. I actually have fine hair but I wanted something heavy enough to coat my ends.

I'm always afraid to use leave-in conditioners as daily moisturizers; I guess I'm afraid of build-up and afraid they will make my hair stiff or crunchy... How often are you all who do this washing??
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
keylargo said:
I condition wash almost daily and use shampoo as needed which is about once a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, okay... In that case I would certainly do it. I'm still washing only weekly, for now, but I intend to add a wash in between when it really gets hot.
smile.gif

My hair doesn't mind leave-in conditioners as daily moisturizers. I've done this a lot with my Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner.

Back