Um.... How the heck did glitter get in my hair!!!

Jhunt-smith

So a week ago I did a mean deep conditioning after my henna. I used ORS olive oil replenishing pak & i decided, the next night, to try Smooth N Shine therapy silk infusion critical repair pack && dark &'& lovely moisture seal deep conditioner. okay so i put it in yada ya, and when i got out the shower, i noticed that there was GLITTER IN MY HAIR. ALL in it!! on the shaft, on my scalp, everywhere. and here it is a week later & its still there. has this happened to anybody??? its like somebody sprinkled glitter in my hair. i tried to take pictures but it doesnt really show the little specs well.

My guess is the silk infusion pak reacted with something else and left you with little shiney thingys in your hair. This is just a guess though.

There's a review on Walgreens.com for the Silk Fusion Critical Repair that mentions glitter:

I picked this up so that i could sample using SILK protein in my hair for shine & softness. It creates a pretty good slip, silky to touch and when i rinsed it out and dried my hair, you'll notice little specs of glitter in your hair. I liked it! Not a WHOLE lot of glitter but enough to make my new growth "sparkle".

this weekend i noticed glitter in my hair too. i think it came from my joico smoothing balm. it was pretty.

Back